The newest smartplayer from G-Mee offers More Ram, More Storage, Newer Android 11 Go OS, New Ear Buds & Factory Installed Screen Protector, and Dark Blue Protector Case
- SAFE FOR YOUNG USERS: The G-mee Play is the newest kid’s safe smartplayer (*not a smartphone) running on android 11 (Go edition)! It has built-in parental controls so you can block unwanted apps, and prevent your kids from downloading apps you don’t allow. The cameras are also removed to give peace of mind to parents that their kids are not sharing photos and videos of themselves with others online.
- CONNECTIVITY: The G-mee Play 2 is Bluetooth & Wi-Fi-enabled so kids can connect it to their headphones or speakers, and stream their favorite content like YouTube, Spotify music, and mindfulness apps. The device is the perfect solution if you are looking for smart gadgets to give your kids entertainment (but not a cellphone). Don’t risk letting them use your phone, get them their own G-mee Play 2 and download the apps they love, and you approve from the Google Play Store.
- ENTERTAINMENT: W/ this electronic device for kids, they can have a great experience with their favorite content mp3 & mp4, YouTube for kids, video player, with the parental control in place to keep them safe. Perfect as a boy or girl birthday gift for ages 7-8 where they can enjoy many apps and functionalities like an alarm clock, mindfulness activities, audiobooks, podcasts, portable movie player for kids, etc. Guardians are still advised to monitor and give limits to their kids’ screen time.
- EASY TO USE PARENTAL CONTROL. G-mee Play 2 is designed to be parent-friendly, and kid-friendly. Simply access the App Lock on the Settings, and use a PIN to lock apps and settings.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: G-mee Play 2 comes with 1 Clear Protector Case, factory-installed Screen Protector, 1 micro-USB power cable (power adapter not included), Dark Blue Protector Case and wired Earbuds. With its 5″ screen, it’s the perfect smart device size to be carried in smaller pockets. A perfect gift for a 6-year-old girl or boy. If you encounter any issues with the setup, don’t hesitate to send us a message. We will do our best to help you.